Consultant Executive Board (f/m/x)
Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
Our Executive Board is looking for a smart, internationally experienced and resilient Consultant Executive Board (f/m/x).
- Coordination, procurement and processing of information for the Executive Board (if necessary, integration of internal and external consulting sources)
- Carrying out analyses, desk research and developing proposals for pragmatic solutions
- Participation in and coordination of important projects in the Executive Board environment
- Ensuring sufficient flow of information between the CEO/Executive Board/Global Executive Committee and relevant divisions (national and international), including forwarding of Executive Board decisions to the appropriate offices in the company
- Supportive preparation of Supervisory Board meetings in accordance with the Executive Board requirements
- Preparation and participation in Executive Board and Global Executive Committee meetings (coordination of topics, preparation of participants) and their follow-up (protocol and documentation)
- You will report directly to the CEO
- Above-average university degree (economics / business law, engineers, natural sciences with an economics supplement) or comparable relevant degree / international education
- Appropriate professional experience (management consulting / strategy consulting or board office preferable)
- You convince through your appearance, your diplomatic skills and your creative drive
- You are discreet, reliable, morally upstanding and loyal.
- High initiative and motivation are very important to us
- Business fluent in English and German
- International professional experience / willingness to travel
- You enjoy international projects and business issues
Instead of cover letter:
Demonstrate your motivation, passion and personality by answering two questions: Why this job and why you? Give your creativity free rein – you don't need to send us a cover letter.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)