Software Engineer Web Applications (m/f/x)
From the first discovery that tesa® products can be used for data storage, to unique marking technologies and digital tools – since our founding in 2001, we have developed into a leading solution provider for digital transformation at the product level.
For brands that want to go digital, we connect their products with the digital world. By creating unique markings and digital tools, we let products communicate with consumers, exchange data, and interact with track & trace systems.
As a full subsidiary of tesa®, we are part of tesa SE within the Beiersdorf Group. The profound experience of Beiersdorf in international brand management with its own global brands such as Nivea and Eucerin, as well as the expertise of tesa® with market-leading adhesive solutions, is merged with the pioneering digital competence of tesa scribos®. This exceptional combination enables us to design unique solutions for our international customers from all kinds of industries. Based on extensive consultations, we develop, customize and implement solutions – all from one source. Our clients include world-leading companies such as Peugeot, BOSCH, Castel Frères, Danone and Chloé.
We are looking for a software engineer passionate about web development from front to backend.
tesa scribos’ software engineers develop solutions to connect products of world-leading companies to the digital world. Our web applications help customers and provide vital insights to the brand owners.
As a full stack web developer, you will leverage your software development skills to help build new services. You will work together with other engineers on the various layers of our applications. You will be part of an international team with minimal hierarchy, a “leave all egos at the door” policy and a broad freedom of Action.
- Build web applications in the context of our tesa360 platform
- Develop and extend our existing web technology portfolio
- Collaborate with the rest of the software team to design and launch new features
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in front end development with ReactJS
- Experience developing REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience in backend programming
- Excellent English language skills