Application Solution Engineer (m/f/x) Connected Interior - Focus Optical Clear Adhesives
It all started with a self-adhesive tape. As an independent company, we now developself-adhesive solutions for industrial, trade, office and home applications. We assist ourend consumers in their creative everyday activities and help them to ease everyday life. In the automotive, paper, printing and electronic segments, we cooperate closely with our customers in the development of manufacturing processes and finished products. As one of the world’s market leaders, our intention is to continue growing in the future.
And how do you see your future?
- Global on-site support and advice at customers to solve technical problems and thus enabling profitable growth with the main focus Europe.
- Leading the design and the implementation aspects of strategically important sales projects
- Network establishment with customers, partners, key-decision makers and associations for defined application fields
- Management of interfaces to local and global sales, marketing and PD/TD functions
- Clear definition of technical requirements plus implementation of focus solutions
- Market surveys and competitor benchmarking
- Technical trainings to tesa sales and customers
- PhD degree in Chemistry or Chemical- or Process-Engineering
- Master degree with at least 3 years’ experience in product development or process engineering
- High degree of independence and spirit of research as well as economics
- Ability to persuade others and drive things forward
- 50% Travel activities
- Business fluent in German and English
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working (flexitime / sabbatical)
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as
- health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention Options)