Working Student (m/f/x) Research & Development E-Mobility
- Location: Norderstedt
- Entry as: limited to max. 2 years
- Part-time - max. 15 hrs / week
Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- You prepare various formulations of pressure sensitive adhesives
- You test different fillers and additives
- You are responsible for the coating of the formulations and the preparation of tapes
- You create a technical evaluation of the developed tapes using various test methods
- You are studying Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer science, or similar studies
- You are highly motivated and work independently
- You demonstrate a sense of creativity and proven communication skills
- You are confident in working with MS Office
- You are fluent in German and English
Who we are:
We are a dynamic and intercultural team and are responsible for the development of tapes for the E-Mobility market. And moving project targets are part of our daily business, therefore constant willingness to change is very important to us.
IMPORTANT: We can make coffee on our own & we really want to work with YOU!
Working as a student at tesa
- Connect yourself with the other students and join our students@tesa community!
- You work in a modern and flexible workingsphere
- Are you interested in sports? Stay fit with our remote workouts and many more sports activities like basketball or table tennis
- Take the chance to gain exciting experience in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
From the 01.03.2021, for at least 6 months.
Get a first impression: Take a look behind the scenes on our Instagram @insidetesa or LinkedIn @tesa profile.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)