Internship (m/f/x) Structural Bonding
- Entry as:limited to max. 1 year
- Work Area:Full-time
Welcome to tesa. tesa is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tapes and adhesive system solutions. In our domestic market, 98% of people know us. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications.
tesa holds the world together. We are represented in 42 countries with around 5000 employees, have 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. Our goal is to achieve sustainable international growth in the coming years. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture. Drive our future forward.
- You support in development of reactive adhesive tapes based on different chemical concepts
- You prepare adhesives and adhesive films in lab scale
- You evaluate adhesives in mechanical tests before and after cure
- You repare test coupons and investigate the test coupons in industry-specific tests for reactive adhesives
- You do the documentation and interpretation of results
- You are an enrolled student academic studies in natural or engineering science
- You enjoy development activities in lab
- You have the capability for finding creative solutions
- You use a methodical way of working
- You have good english skills in speaking and writing
Internship at tesa
- Connect yourself with the other students and join our students@tesa community!
- You work in a modern and flexible workingsphere
- Are you interested in sports? Stay fit with our remote workouts and much more sports activities like basketball or table tennis
- Take the chance to gain exciting experience in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
From the 1 July 2021 limited until 30 June 2022
Get a first impression: Take a look behind the scenes on our Instagram @insidetesa or LinkedIn @tesa profile.