Intern (m/f/x) in Research & Development
- Entry as:limited to max. 6 months
- Work Area:Full-time
Welcome to tesa. tesa is one of the world's leading manufacturers of technical adhesive tapes and adhesive system solutions. In our domestic market, 98% of people know us. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications.
tesa holds the world together. We are represented in 42 countries with around 5000 employees, have 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. Our goal is to achieve sustainable international growth in the coming years. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture. Drive our future forward.
- You support the Technology Center in ongoing technology projects
- You join pilot trials of adhesive preparation and coating
- You evaluate properties of trial samples
- You compile test data and conduct preliminary analysis
- You get to know and work intensively in R&D lab and pilot center specialized in adhesive tape
- You are studying Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related major
- You are highly motivated and work independently
- You ideally already gained some working experience in the required field (internships / working student jobs)
- You are confident in working with MS Office
- You are fluent in English
Who we are:
We are the Technology Center in tesa SE and we are responsible for process development of adhesive tapes. Development of adhesive preparation, coating technology and evaluate its impact on final adhesive tape properties are part of our daily Business.
Internship / Working as a student at tesa
- Connect yourself with the other students and join our students@tesa community!
- You work in a modern and flexible workingsphere
- Are you interested in sports? Stay fit with our remote workouts and much more sports activities like basketball or table tennis
- Take the chance to gain exciting experience in an international company with colleagues from all over the world
From the 01.04.2021, for at least 3 months
Get a first impression: Take a look behind the scenes on our Instagram @insidetesa or LinkedIn @tesa profile.