Performance Marketing & Content Manager (m/w/d)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Marketing
What you will do
As Performance Marketing & Content Manager you will ensure an optimal shopping experience in our online channels and stimulate sales through targeted campaign management. You are responsible for the conceptual and operational product content management on our marketplaces (eBay, Otto, ManoMano and Amazon), as well as for the successful management of SEA campaigns on various cross-national marketplaces with a focus on Amazon. In doing so, you will always have our customers in focus. You will significantly drive the cross-divisional and cross-channel online content strategy and create the necessary processes for this.
Conception and implementation of performance marketing campaigns with a focus on Amazon AMS
- Set up and execute AMS campaigns on new amazon marketplaces
- Continuous improvement of existing AMS campaigns on amazon
- KPI driven agency management
- Monitoring of campaign quality and successive optimization based on defined KPIs
- Budget monitoring and allocation optimization of paid search on amazon based on tesa target achievement
Management of international product content creation for the marketplace business and the online store
- Stear agencies regarding the creation of new product content (text and images) and quality assurance
- Continuous development of the content on our marketplaces according to SEO and UX aspects including testing for data-driven content optimization
- Monitoring content quality on the various marketplaces and setting up a corresponding tool landscape
- Further development of content strategy and processes in close cooperation with product marketing, data and process management and IT
- Management of service providers and agencies
What you will need
Your Job Profile
- Completed university degree in economics, marketing or a comparable programme
- At least 3 years of professional experience as content and / or performance marketing manager in the digital retail environment
- First profound experience in working with PIM systems and multimedia databases
- Experience in performance marketing - Amazon specific AMS experience an advantage
- Initial experience in agency management an advantage
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects
- Strengths on conceptual as well as operational level
- Experience in coordination as well as prioritization of topics and content in close exchange with stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and good language and communication skills
- Agile mindset, hands-on mentality and high customer orientation combined with curiosity, creativity and fun working in interdisciplinary and international teams
- English & German business fluent, other languages an advantage
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)