Market Segment Manager (m/f/d)
Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- You are at tesa the expert and contact person for the Exterior Automotive Market Segment and the associated target customers. You have a deep understanding of the technical and commercial requirements of the target customers, you know the most important competitors and competitive technologies and you ensure that the market information remains current and relevant. You use your business network in the industry to understand trends and pain points for the business concept design.
- You develop sustainable business concepts in close cooperation with suitable contact persons at customers, partners, and suppliers in order to adequately support the economic goals of tesa.
- In order to realize product and service offerings, you work together with the internal functions Key Account Management, Product Management, Application and Product and Technology Development, as well as the Digital Marketing Team on projects.
- Together with our marketing and sales teams you define and execute effective go-to-market strategies and follow up on target Achievement.
- Master's degree in a engineering or business administration course (chemistry, physics, process engineering, business administration, industrial engineering). MBA / PhD preferred but not mandatory
- 7-10 years of experience in a sales function, key account management, product development and/or product- or other similar market management function, ideally in the automotive supply industry of attachment parts (exterior), auto converters or automotive engineering service providers
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the analysis of complex interrelationships, the development of effective concepts to achieve goals and the implementation in cross-functional and international project teams
- 3-5 years project management experience. Ideally proven by certificates also in agile project management methods
- Convincing presentation skills of complex topics especially in front of a larger professional audience
- Fluent Business English written and spoken
- Abstraction skills, Leadership skills, Presentation skills, Networker
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)