Product Developer/Project Manager (m/f/x) Industrial Adhesive Tapes Electronics
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Research and Development
What you will do
tesa & Electronics - How does that fit together? As a leading global manufacturer of adhesive solutions for the electronics industry, we offer a wide range of specially developed adhesive tapes for smartphones, tablets, and many other electronic devices. As Product Developer (m/f/x) in our Electronics Business Unit you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Collaborating in and leading product development, raw materials and relocation projects in the consumer electronics area
- Developing and continuously optimizing products including the creation of experimental designs and the production and testing of product samples in the lab
- Process development and scaling up from lab to commercial production runs including planning, supervision, evaluation and documentation of pilot plant and production tests
- Developing application testing procedures as well as independent planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of application testing for customers
- Presenting results in seminars and meetings
- Creating and implementing internal and external training sessions
- Close collaboration with opposite numbers from Production, Marketing, Research & Development, as well as international interfaces
What you will need
- Master's degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, process engineering or a comparable discipline
- 1-5 years professional experience in product development (especially in the field of sustainability or printing)
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, German basic language skills
- Quick comprehension skills, initiative and creativity
- Solution-oriented, autonomous and structured way of working
- Strong communication and teamwork skills, including in international teams
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)