International Media Manager (m/f/x)
- Location: Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
Welcome to tesa. We create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers. In our domestic market, we are known by 98% of the people. Innovations and new technologies are the core of our success. Not only in homes and offices, but also in smartphones, displays, cars, airplanes or roof-mounted photovoltaic systems: One of tesa’s 7.000 products is probably sticking somewhere around you, often unnoticed, in a wide range of daily applications. tesa holds the world together. We are present in 42 countries with around 5.000 employees, operate 14 plants, production facilities and large technology centers in Europe, Asia and North America. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Beiersdorf AG, we are part of a group with a long tradition, strong values and a good corporate culture.
- Strategic tasks for growth-orientated brand and media campaigns: With focus on development, planning, execution and reporting of media strategy and plans including media mix and flighting. Tasks also include working closely with the tesa® Marketing team to develop synergies between media and category strategies. As well as assessing and feedbacking campaign creatives regarding channel best practices, campaign objectives and quality of work.
- Agency cooperation: Develop and present campaign media briefs to European media agencies and internal stakeholders and collaborate with agencies in execution of all relevant media channels with focus on TV and digital media. Challenge agencies on creatives to achieve outstanding results.
- Support digital performance media execution: Collaborate with eCommerce department to optimize progress and aid in developing successful digital solutions.
- Forecast and Review: Create forecasts on web traffic and sales based on media’s impact and evaluate results as part of a larger demand forecasting operation.
- Budget management: Develop media budgets in accordance with Leadership Team and ensure accurate and timely reporting of spend. Adjust media mix and approach based on new insights and developments as well as real-time results.
- Accountability for campaign performance: Regularly report on media performance and insights, deliver and evaluate campaign performance data, including updates, analysis, optimization recommendations and executive summaries.
Applicants are expected to possess at least 5 years of integrated media experience (both digital and offline) as well as a high expertise of all media channels, especially TV and social media. Candidates should display analytical and critical thinking in to identify data-driven insights as well as strong interpersonal and commercial communication skills. The position requires outstanding project management skills with a keen eye for details and a focus on an active and organized approach. Experience managing media in Europe is essential as well as fluency in both English and German.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)