Digital Solution Architect (m/f/x) with Microsoft Dynamics focus
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Information Technology
What you will do
- Technological consulting CRM Dynamics, Riversand, Brandmaker and other applications
- Coordination of external development agencies and service & maintenance provider
- Designs technological concepts for our Marketing & Sales applications with respect to modern solution design as well as security and architecture strategies
- Ensuring synergy and consistency across our Marketing & Sales solutions (in terms of technology and architecture)
- Application development for Marketing and Sales application when needed
- Evaluation of and deciding on technologies and tools
- Support for technological issues within service process
- Ensuring that software is maintainable, meets functional requirements, security and architecture standards by using e. g. unit test and other automated tests or manual review
- Taking over End2End responsibility for technological processes within our Marketing & Sales team
- Automates development processes for our Marketing & Sales application according to the guidelines and strategy of our infrastructure team.
- Closely collaboration with busines and other IT teams
What you will need
- You studied information science, a related field or have related professional experience
- You have professional experience of at least 5 years as a solution architect, a technological consultant, software engineer or similar positions
- You are always eager to discover new trends and innovation to ensure modern solution design
- You know Microsoft CRM Dynamics very well
- You are well experienced in CI/CD and agile methodologies
- With excellent consulting skills you are able to understand the business needs and the bigger picture.
- You love to communicate with business and technological stakeholder at eye-level and work on the best solution for our customer and clients
- You are an absolute team player and understand yourself as part of the team
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)