Teamlead (m/f/x) Cloud, Modern Workplace, Automation
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Information Technology
What you will do
- Professional & disciplinary leadership of the team “Cloud, Modern Workplace & Automation”
- Participation in international projects including takeover project responsibility (partly/full)
- Development of a divisional strategy (u.a. Automation) incl. Implementation
- Coordination of external service providers
- Outsourcing of application support
- Resource-, Capacity- und Cost-planning
- Tracking market trends and state-of-the-art solutions and benchmarking
What you will need
- Completed (technical) university or comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in the IT environment, ideally within group environment
- Initial people management experience with strong communication and decision-making skills and motivational skills, as well as moderation and negotiation skills
- Sound experience in Cloud Solutions and Microsoft Collaboration Tools (e.g. MS-Teams, Sharepoint)
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Azure or comparable infrastructure
- Experience in the administration of Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory
- Willingness to take responsibility combined with an independent way of working
- Initiative and ability to deal with conflict
- High communicative competence, also in an international environment and a Can-Do attitude
- Business fluent German and very good written and spoken English skills
- Having fun in teamwork!
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)