International Marketing Manager (m/w/d) - Consumer & Craftsmen
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Marketing
What you will do
- Manage sustainable sales and profit performance of supervised product groups(s) pursuant to strategic orientation and objectives of the Business Unit and in alignment with the interfaces and regions/countries
- Independent planning, development, implementation and monitoring of international strategies, concepts and measures – along the entire value chain (innovation to life cycle management) and the marketing mix (product, place, pricing, promotion)
- Develop, coordinate and validate respective business cases and project plans
- Elaborate a sustainable, concerted marketing roadmap (product and marketing)
- Manage projects in accordance to tesa guidelines and processes, professional leadership of international/interdisciplinary project teams
- Initiate, develop, implement and monitor international innovation, product, marketing and communication concepts, stories and tools (international master, incl. digital media and product assets)
- Elaborate sales and marketing plans, monitor the implementation and formulate possible corrective measures in close cooperation with the affected regions
- Efficient operative management of supervised product group(s) in the context of characteristic product and marketing management responsibilities
- Assure an excellent user, usage and costumer journey centricity expertise to create innovative, relevant and valued offers
- Assure comprehensive knowledge regarding trends, markets and competition to provide competitive solutions
What you will need
- Business Administration (Masters) or equivalent, preferred with a marketing/innovation/business development focus
- At least five years of appropriate working experience in marketing, product, brand, innovation and/or digital marketing management in leading FMCG companies
- Proven experience and success in exploration, development and launch of new, application-oriented product, marketing or business concepts
- Analytical, strategical-conceptual and entrepreneurial thinking
- Systematic approach as elaborating different topics, determination
- Experience with multidisciplinary teams, preferred in project management
- High self-motivation, excellent communication skills, assertiveness and team spirit
- Passion for user and brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, additional other foreign language is of advantage
- Profound Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of GfK/Nielsen market panels mandatory, Google Analytics, Ideation and Collaboration tools of advantage
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)