Head of Enterprise Architecture (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Information Technology
What you will do
Our new Head of Enterprise Architecture (m/f/x) will be responsible for the entire technology and enteprise architecture at tesa.The Head of Enterprise Architecture (m/f/x) is part of Digtal and IT Leadership team that is helping to build the future of digital for tesa.
You will play a key role in driving our architecture/ technology strategy forward to empower our global rapid growth.
In your new role you will:
- Lead the technology strategy and play an integral part of the technology leadership team
- Own the enterprise architecture by taking a hands on approach to technical and process ocumentation for various architectural and process considerations and systems
- Be hands-on in collaborating with technical leads and product managers regarding architecture and data modelling
- Communicate the architecture strategy to the competence center teams as well as to the wider company
- Drive the move towards becoming a highly standardized and data driven company by ensuring our architectural principles with a holistic view
- Grow the three subteams of IT Architects, Business Architects and Data Management
- Take over the international IT system landscape architecture
- Develop the business application landscape to drive harmonization and simplification
- Development and manage the three subteams of IT Architects, Business Architects and Data Managemen
- Own and develop the global process landscape
- Be responsible for internal and external collaboration
- Maintain risk management in the IT system landscape and derive measurement to mitigate risk
What you will need
- Experience in leading as an IT architect and business architect
- Experience in data strategy and data management
- Experience in leading teams
- Technical background within an industrial business
- Ability to deal with architectural topics with tech leads/ product managers and the rest of Digital and IT leadership
- Ability to delegate effectively without micro-managing
- Several years of experience in the successful management of EAM internationally
- Experience in staff and team management
- Extensive knowledge of IT system infrastructure landscape, data management, software development life cycle management and business processes
- Experience in change management
- Analytical skills as well as excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)