Global Logistics Efficiency Manager (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Logistik / Supply Chain
What you will do
As part of the Global Logistics Management you are responsible for the management and development of the global tesa logistics network to ensure a cost efficient, but at the same time adaptable global network with high quality service. You will develop, implement and manage globally applicable processes, standards and measures in collaboration with the regions with focus on cost, quality, risk, sustainability and customer requirements. This includes:
- Steering of the global strategic process for logistics cost management in collaboration with all regions with the aim of continuously reducing costs to achieve a disproportionately low logistics cost development
- Steering and monitoring of global logistics performance management in collaboration with all regions
- Steering of the global tender roadmap to ensure timely tenders or contract extensions; setting and tracking of quality criteria for service provider selection in collaboration with the Global Transport Manager
- Steering the global process for network adjustments in collaboration with all regions
- Steering of the global CO2 management process in cooperation with all regions
- Responsible for designing and implementing the segmentation of logistics services according to market and customer requirements in collaboration with the regions
- Responsible for global logistics business rules; development in cooperation with all regions, decision and implementation of globally valid work methods and rules for cooperation in logistics
What you will need
- Successfully completed degree ideally with a focus on logistics or comparable field of study
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience Experience in a supply chain environment with a focus on logistics
- Experience in customer, service support or operational logistics desirable
- Project experience
- experience in tenders for logistics services
- strong knowledge of warehouse, distribution and procurement logistics
- business fluent English, both written and spoken
- profound knowledge of ERP systems and processes - ideally knowledge of SAP
- confident handling of all MS-Office standard tools
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)