Global Plant IT Consultant (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Information Technology
What you will do
- Support the design of a global software architecture view across the different plants at tesa
- Collaborate with local IT experts in the plants during software evaluations and implementation projects
- Provide technical guidance and support in regards to the holistic view on the Operational Technology (OT) level
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and optimization of our global software solutions for manufacturing processes
What you will need
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in working in manufacturing environment
- An understanding of common industry processes and manufacturing computer systems
- Good communication skills to drive to solutions
- Willingness to travel (30% travelling expected to Asia, US and Europe)
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment around the world
- Fluently in English, ideally German language skills
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)