Internship - Research Development BU Electronics (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: limited to max. 1 year
- Work Area: Research and Development
What you will do
- You will support the product development team of the Business Unit Electronics (BU E) and work on innovative adhesive solutions for the smartphones of tomorrow.
- You are part of a product development team und support with physical measurements.
- You will conduct application tests close to requirements to the electronics industries.
- You create a technical evaluation of the developed tapes using various test methods.
What you will need
- You are studying Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science, Material Science, Process Engineering or similar studies
- You are looking for an internship to get an insight in industries
- You are interested in the electronics industry
- You are highly motivated and work independently
- You enjoy practical work
- You demonstrate a sense of creativity and proven communication skills
- You are confident in working with MS Office
- You are fluent in English or German
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)