IT Supply Chain Planning Specialist OMP (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Information Technology
What you will do
- Analysis of the requirements of our internal customers and design of the technical supply chain planning processes
- Creation of technical solution concepts with subsequent implementation in our existing OMP system landscape
- Participation in projects for the further development of the OMP system
- Support & ensure the smooth operation of the implemented solutions
What you will need
- Degree in (business) informatics, business administration or a comparable course of study
- Very good supply chain planning process know-how (demand planning, distribution planning and production planning)
- Technical understanding, analytical thinking and the ability to learn complex technologies on the job
- OMP system knowledge and OPAL knowledge would be a plus
- Very good communication skills in German and English
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)