IT Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Consultant SAP/ORBIS (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Information Technology
What you will do
- Design and support of our ORBIS Manufacturing Execution System which is integrated in our SAP ERP system
- Work closely with our plant key users to design and discuss MES solutions that add value
- Manage medium-small teams and/or projects and steer external consultants
- Develop detailed technical designs, implement, troubleshoot and test ORBIS MES solutions that meet client requirements following our Quality Standards
- Manage the integration with our ERP system SAP S/4 HANA
What you will need
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Several years experience in working in manufacturing environment
- An understanding of common industry processes and manufacturing computer systems
- Good communication skills to drive to solutions
- Knowledge in SAP PP module would be a high benefit
- Willingness to travel (50% travelling expected to Asia, US and Europe)
- Fluency in English, German would be a high benefit
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)