Business Controller (m/f/x) Consumer - Focus E-Commerce
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Controlling
What you will do
The controlling team acts as a business partner for diverse channels such as modern trade, specialized trade, and eCommerce as well as marketing and sourcing functions of the management unit consumer at tesa. We are looking for a self-driven and assertive business controller to complete our team.
- Controlling Business Partner for the eCommerce management
- Support and foster decisions in order to achieve financial objectives
- Provide business transparency for the different eCommerce channels and optimize commercial processes
- Perform financial analysis and reporting, coordinate planning and ensure that all processes and procedures are aligned and efficient
- Support strategy development and reviews as well as organizational development, ensure consistent targets, monitor and advice on strategy execution
- Financial evaluation of business cases and project work
What you will need
- University degree, minimum BS degree or equivalent experience
- Profound knowledge in sales and/or business controlling (preferably consumer goods industry)
- Experience in eCommerce business environment
- Track record in conception and implementation of controlling tools
- Project management and M&A experience helpful
- Experiences in an international work environment
- English: Fluent, contractual level, German: Basic
- Self-driven, pro-active, and assertive team player
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)