Packaging Manager (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Marketing
What you will do
The packaging is the face of our brand and one of the most important touchpoints to the end consumer. Together with the team, the PACKAGING MANAGER develops innovative, sustainable and competitive packaging solutions and ensures that the packaging and packaging materials meet the high-quality standards at tesa.
- New development of innovative, sustainable, and competitive packaging concepts as well as optimization of existing packaging solutions
- This considers sustainability, profitability as well as trade and consumer perspectives
- Ensuring the functionality of the packaging for the consumer and in the supply chain
- Responsible for documentation: Creation of packaging and packaging material descriptions, required drawings and data maintenance in the system
- Holistically responsible and main contact person for topics relating to selected packaging and packaging materials - development/ testing/ production release/ follow-up over the entire product lifecycle
- Cooperation with internal interfaces, such as marketing managers, production, and logistics
- Cooperation with external partners, such as suppliers
- Independent processing and/or management of packaging projects, including presentation and defence of concepts
- Participation in packaging-relevant projects, such as production optimization, supplier conversion or system adjustments
What you will need
- Studies of Packaging Technology or Business Engineering with a focus on packaging technology, process engineering, plastics or production technology/management, business engineering with a focus on packaging technology
- 3+ years of experience in the field of packaging development
- Knowledge in the field of sustainable packaging is an advantage
- Can-Do mentality: positive, proactive, solution-oriented
- Structured, analytical, and efficient way of working
- Good project management skills: stay focused, prioritize, and stay organized
- Team player & fun at an interface function in an international matrix organization
- Fluent in English & German
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good SAP knowledge is an advantage
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)