Digital Customer Excellence Manager (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Marketing
What you will do
- Our customer`s needs are at the center of your actions, processes and projects
- As part of the Consumer Excellence Team, you want to hear the voice of our B2C customers, understand it, and make it understandable within the company to make tesa even more customer-oriented
- You design, implement, and optimize (digital) customer service solutions and experiences. This adds real value to our customers and creates strong brand experiences
- You continuously support our teams with key CX metrics (such as NPS, CSAT) to identify customer experience improvements for our products, services and processes
- You confidently manage complicated and complex projects on time, quality and budget
- You will work constructively and professionally with internal marketing and digital teams as well as external partners
- You scale customer service solutions via rollouts to further European countries, working closely and in a trustful manner with the headquarters and local teams
What you will need
- Profound professional experience in B2C customer management, digital marketing or e-commerce environment
- Solid project and process management experience
- Experience with professional CRM and CX solutions like Salesforce as well as professional marketing and e-commerce tools
- Team player and excellent communication skills as well as stakeholder management in an international environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and German; other languages would be an advantage
- You are very good at taking a strategic and operational perspective
- You work in a data-driven, independent and results-oriented manner
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)