Tax Compliance Manager (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Accounting, Legal Department
What you will do
- Implementation, monitoring and continuos development of the Tax and Customs Compliance Management System
- Initiate and provide global guidelines, trainings and standards for tax compliance processes
- Preparation of potential defense strategies in tax audits / procedures; monitor and coordinate German tax audits and implement results including calculation of tax audit provisions based on IFRIC23
- Analysis of group's tax position according to IFRS
- Partner with international group functions, providing tax input and advice during cross-functional projects, internal restructurings and M&A projects
- Actively monitoring external tax developments, analyzing their relevance to tesa and communicating these developments to relevant stakeholders
What you will need
- Completed degree in business administration, tax or similar
- Tax consultant exam advantageous
- 5 - 7 years of national and international tax experience, including solid grounding in tax compliance management systems (preferably experience from Big 4 companies)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a high level of initiative and creative drive
- Process driven and IT savvy
- Thinking ahead, being proactive and challenging business partner
- Project management, coordination and participation in international (project) teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills, excellent in promoting change
- Fluent in German and English
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)