eCommerce D2C Operations Professional (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: limited to max. 2 years
- Work Area: Logistik / Supply Chain
What you will do
- you manage the daily D2C operations of our market place business and web shops – from customer order-to delivery incl. returns
- you support finance in the order settlement by monitoring the accounts of marketplaces and web shops; in this context you are responsible for re-solving any issues in close collaboration with accounting, business teams, market places and web-shops
- you are responsible for monitoring the above mentioned processes, the related IT systems and interfaces incl. 1st level problem solving
- you are responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of master data for products and market place accounts in ERP systems in force
- you manage and execute the product lifecycle from creating/maintaining the material master data creation until launch/re-launch in close collaboration with the business teams
- you steer and manage external fulfillment providers in daily operations
- you identify optimization potentials in operations, drive their initiation und support their implementation
- you support in the development of processes and systems as well as in market place roll-out projects
What you will need
- you hold a university degree in business administration or similar, ideally with reference to eCommerce; alternatively you hold a professional qualification as merchant in wholesale and foreign trade or similar
- you have several years experience in operations and project management - ideally in the field of ecommerce and D2C
- you have profound experience in supply chain and order fulfillment incl. settlement
- you bring along ideally experience in customer relationship management
- you possess strong communication, moderation and presentation skills
- you have a confident and self-confident attitude when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- you are excited about working in cross functional, international teams
- you enjoy to work in an agile and innovative environment which demands quick reaction
- you possess a high self-motivation, are engaged and act target oriented
- you bring along a strong analytical thinking, especially in regard to processes, IT systems and costs.
- you have full proficiency in English (spoken and written) and the same in German
- you have profound knowledge of MS O365 standard applications, especially excel and power point.
- you bring along ideally knowledge in SAP MM-/SD a and/or Microsoft Dynamic
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)