Data Architect (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Information Technology
What you will do
Become a part of the IT Enterprise Architecture team and support tesa’s global digitalization journey:
- Define the data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference and master data
- Coordinate with clients, data users and key stakeholders and develop and achieve various long-term objectives for data architecture.
- Develop the data architecture as part of the IT Enterprise Architecture and Corporate Governance. Design the data models for extensibility, scalability, simplicity, consistency, and integrity.
- Implement the data models within used architecture tools (Data Catalogue, EA Repository)
- Manage the further development of the data repository tool (Data Catalogue) and keep it up to date
- Define data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Establish architecture design and review processes to ensure data compliance
- Provide advisory support in larger implementation projects and programs, actively manage cross-architecture (Master) data-relevant process or system changes
- Closely interact with respective data stewards and business experts, consult and support data stewards in data definitions
- Keep the IT organization informed about relevant data architectural topics
What you will need
- University degree in informatics or comparable education
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a comparable environment
- Experience with enterprise architecture best practices, knowledge and active use of EA frameworks (e.g. TOGAF) and tools (e.g. QualiWare, LeanIX)
- Experience in domain driven design – in the best case also for data (data mesh)
- Strong communication skills with diverse audiences
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent motivational skills
- Very good command of German and English
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)