Sustainability Manager (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Information Technology
What you will do
tesa is accelerating the transformation to more sustainability. We need your expertise in sustainability to reach our goals. As Sustainability Manager, you are responsible for complex projects across the company and you build the foundations in processes, data, tools and strategies.
- Lead and participate in projects which drive the transformation to more sustainability and innovation at tesa
- Implement data and IT tools which track and report emissions and material impact factors
- Strategic development of sustainability at tesa
- Coaching and teaching of sustainability in the organisation
- Support of life-cycle analysis (LCA) and calculations of product carbon footprints
- Support of reporting according to GHG, CDP and other standards
What you will need
- Science or engineering degree (physics, chemistry, engineering, environment, sustainability)
- 3-5 years professional experience in sustainability
- Ideally, experience with reporting tools and platforms like CDP, EcoVadis, etc
- Structured way of working and excellent communication skills across all levels of hierarchy
- Strengths in sustainability, technology, leadership and strategy
- Experience in project management and IT
- Very good english language skills
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)