Werkstudent (m/w/d) im Accounts Payable Team
- Location:Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as:limited to max. 2 years
- Work Area:Part-time - max. 18 hrs / week
What you will do
- Du arbeitest im international Accounts Payable Team mit
- Du pflegst Dokumente für internationale Eingangsrechnungen, Zoll und Importunterlagen und für Beförderungsleistungen
- Du beschäftigst Dich mit der internationalen Umsatzsteuer
- Du bist zuständig für diverse Arbeiten mit SAP/R3
What you will need
- Du befindest Dich idealerweise in einem wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen Studiengang
- Du verfügst über sehr gutes Organisationsmanagement
- Du hast sehr gute Englischkenntnisse
- Du besitzt Ausdauer und eine hohe Eigenmotivation
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
An internship or working student position at tesa is rewarding in many ways. In your own projects, you will take on responsibility and work on exciting tasks with attractive remuneration, flexible working hours, and a modern working environment. In our company restaurant, you can choose from five different menus every day. For your way to work, you will receive a discounted ticket on the Hamburg public transport system. In addition, our in-house tesa sport club with a wide range of fitness and sports courses is open to you in your free time. By the way: If you do particularly well in your internship or student traineeship, you have the chance to receive support from our tesa talents retention program. This opens up further development prospects for you within the company.
"What I particularly like at tesa is the young and dynamic working environment with intercultural diversity, which enriches the exchange not only on a professional level, but also on a cultural level. You can have fun not only during working hours, but also outside of them, because there are many opportunities and offers to exchange ideas with the approximately 100 other interns and working students at tesa - whether it's a barbecue evening, a drink on the Elbe beach, or a sporting event, for example."