Werkstudent Value Chain Management
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: limited to max. 1 year
- Work Area: Marketing
What you will do
- Support of project management to ensure smooth logistic processes, e.g. for product launches in the Consumer & Craftsmen sector
- Developing and implementing innovative concepts for process improvement of the end-to-end supply chain
- Development of logistic KPIs and compilation of reports
- Participation in the global SAP implementation
- Support of Global Supply Planning in the daily business
What you will need
- Successfully completed undergraduate degree with major in Supply Chain.
- Advanced Excel skills required, especially a proficient use of pivot tables
- Basic ERP knowledge desirable, e.g. SAP, Oracle, SAGE
- Team-oriented work and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What you can expect
At tesa, we create adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)