International Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
- Location: Norderstedt, Hamburg
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Marketing
What you will do
- Drive & shape the brand & business development of tesa Consumer
- Explore, qualify & concretize new application fields beyond tapes & today’s product solutions
- Based on trends, insights & needs, develop & sharpen most promising marketing stories, strategies & concepts
- Create the most convincing ideas & solutions in close collaboration with the user & define the ideal marketing mix (4Ps) & best go to market & activation strategy together with sales & brand colleagues
- Evaluate & validate desirability, brand fit, viability & feasibility of the application field & tesa’s solutions and steer the development & early implementation
- Lead international, interdisciplinary project teams, partners and agencies
What you will need
- Relevant university degree, ideally with a focus on marketing, innovation, and/or business development
- Several years of professional experience in marketing, brand & product management, innovation or business development
- Proven success in product innovation, own experience and success stories in the exploration, ideation, qualification & development of new products, marketing or business concepts.
- Full user centricity, experience in user centered innovation, agile work, collaborative tools
- You are able to think strategically, conceptually and entrepreneurially
- iterative, solution oriented approach, can do mentality, convincing
- Curious, open minded, innovative
- Excellent English and German skills are required, other foreign languages are welcome
- Experienced in MS Office, used to collaboration tools, user to innovation tools & methods
What you can expect
At tesa, we create sustainable adhesive solutions that improve the work, products and lives of our customers.
How we do it? At tesa, we dare to create! Therefore, we team up, we challenge ourselves and we set the pace. But we don’t just do that somehow. We act responsibly and always focus on our customers. Because only then we are able to achieve our goals and continuously improve our results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and regard diversity as important for our long-term success. We expressly reject all forms of direct and indirect discrimination. All qualified applicants will be equally considered for employment regardless of their national origin, background, personal preferences and believes.
By applying you consent for the use of your resume for future opportunities within tesa.
If you want to find out more about tesa please visit us on our corporate web-page www.tesa.com and social media.
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working
- Further education and development perspectives
- Interdisciplinary and cross-departmental career opportunities
- Occupational pension provision
- Numerous offers for employees, such as health promotion, sports and leisure activities, employee discounts, and much more (including tesa Bike, the company's own fitness studio, prevention options)