Senior Supply Chain Controller (m/f/x)
- Location: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Controlling
What you will do
Join tesa, a globally recognized adhesive tape manufacturer renowned for quality and innovation that reaches every corner of the world. As our Global Supply Chain Financial Controller, you'll play a pivotal role in steering the financial strategies of our global logistics and materials management. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to our exciting journey, making a meaningful impact within a household brand that's cherished worldwide.
- Provide strategic financial insights to the Head of Global Supply Chain, aiding in the control of our global logistics and materials management.
- Act as a strategic financial advisor to logistics and material management functions, offering support in day-to-day operations and various projects.
- Oversee the financial aspects of tesa's global supply chain, ensuring costs are controlled and monitored.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize a robust global monitoring and steering framework.
- Direct the planning and forecasting of the supply chain costs at tesa SE, owning the planning process and harmonizing the various steps and elements involved.
- Manage the planning, forecasting, and monitoring of service charging for global logistics costs and taking charge of all warehousing costs in our central warehouse in Europe
- Aid in decision-making processes by ensuring all significant decisions undergo thorough financial analysis and evaluation, presenting key insights and recommendations from a business standpoint.
- Innovate and streamline reporting processes while maintaining continuity in communication and content.
- Participate actively in international business projects aimed at reducing complexity, increasing efficiency, or restructuring processes, ensuring standardization and comparability of evaluation approaches.
- Implement projects and special tasks to enhance cross-departmental and cross-organizational processes, driving business process optimization.
What you will need
- Master’s degree in economics, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in operational controlling, with at least 3 years in the supply chain sector.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual abilities.
- Team-oriented with a confident demeanour, demonstrating initiative and assertiveness.
- Passionate about delivering improvements and being part of highly motivated and driven team
- Extensive knowledge of modern business methods for financial evaluation.
- Experience working or studying in an international environment.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- German language skills are desirable but not a must
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS O365, along with significant experience using Power-BI or similar data analysis/visualisation tools.
- Familiarity with SAP is a plus.