Corporate SHE Officer (m/w/d)
- Location: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Environmental, Health & Safety
What you will do
The purpose of the position is to establish, implement, and further develop a global, legally compliant, and modern tesa environmental and safety management system in cooperation with Global Safety Operational Manager from tSN with the goal of operating safely, avoiding negative health effects of the working environment on employees, and thereby supporting high work productivity as well as contributing to the protection of the company's reputation and tesa brands.
Ensuring the implementation of all relevant legal requirements in environmental protection and occupational safety. Development, implementation and further development of processes to ensure that management systems for corporate safety, energy and environmental protection are adapted to local conditions as well as integrated into Quality aspects.
- Representative Manager of Corporate Environmental and Safety Management System
- Compliance field manager for environmental protection, occupational safety, and fire prevention
- Member of the Occupational Safety Committee
- Member of the tesa emergency management crisis team, on site, national, global
Corporate wide tasks
- Responsible for the worldwide Corporate Safety and Environmental Management System and independently develops proposals for the continuous further development of a worldwide legally compliant and modern tesa environmental and safety aspects in cooperation with tesa’s safety community
- Management system is based on the international standard ISO 45001, 50 001, 14 001 including refected the aspects of ISO 9001 as an integrated management approach.
- Prepare required reports and present them to adaquate teams and management
- Conduct internal audits in regards of IMS with focuss of ISO 45001 aspects reflecting the whole view of the integrated management system
Tasks in tesa SE
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all legal aspects of occupational safety, environmental protection, and waste management at tesa SE, support leaders, managers & colleguaes.
- Ancore safety and environmental aspects into managements system and inhance its awarness
- Follow up of IMS measures with focus on SHE aspects
- Being part of the response team for managers and leaders on site
- Train and advise colleguages into all law driven duties of SHE aspects
What you will need
- Scientific and technical studies preferably in the fields of chemical, environmental or process engineering
- NEBOSH or equivalent qualification holder
- Legal permit to work in EU/Germany
- Experience in the fields of chemistry, process engineering and production
- Desirable professional experience in the fields of chemical, labor, environmental and public law, as well as the relevant national and European legislation on occupational safety and fire protection.
- Desirable Qualification as a specialist for occupational safety
- Desirable Certified auditor in ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001
- At least 5 years of relevant production-related work experience
- Ability to work in a team and experience of working in international teams
- Customer orientation, ability to persuade and deal with conflict, assertiveness
- Good integration skills
- At least 3 years of management experience