Intern Consumer Centricity & Insights (m/f/x)
- Location: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Entry as: limited to max. 6 months
- Work Area: Marketing
What you will do
- You will get to know our brand and products intensively.
- You support the team in ongoing projects and in day-to-day business.
- You will be involved in the conception of qualitative and quantitative market research studies.
- You support the team in the internal evaluation, preparation and interpretation of market research results as well as the derivation of recommendations for action.
- You will help to drive the development of communication measures and the launch of new tesa products.
- You will learn what is important in practice and how to better understand target groups.
- We have a lot of confidence in you and want you to expand your knowledge and practical experience with us.
What you will need
- You are studying in the field of business administration, sociology, psychology or a comparable field of study.
- You have knowledge in the field of statistics / methods of empirical social research.
- You are familiar with MS Office programs and you have very good written and oral English skills.
- You can carry out analyses independently using DIY platforms (e.g. quantilope).
- You are interested in collaborative agile working methods (scrum, design thinking).
- You have a passionate interest in understanding data and observations.
- You are passionate about brands, trends and innovations.
- You are committed and are willing to take initiative.