Accountant General Ledger (m/f/x)
- Location: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Entry as: limited to max. 2 years
- Work Area: Controlling
What you will do
Are you ready to embark on a 2-year assignment as a General Ledger Accountant at tesa SE, a company that began its journey with an adhesive film? Today, we stand as an independent entity, specializing in self-adhesive system solutions for industry, craftsmanship, office, and household. Our mission is to support end consumers in creatively shaping their daily lives and enhancing their quality of life. In close collaboration with customers in the automotive, paper, and electronics industries, we optimize manufacturing processes and end products. As a global market leader, we are committed to continual growth. Now, let's talk about your future as a General Ledger Accountant.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements for tesa SE, including complete reporting according to local GAAP and IFRS using SAP.
- Management of fixed asset accounting for tesa SE using SAP.
- Management of bank accounting, including booking and processing of weekly payments.
- Review of the reporting packages for quarters and planning periods.
- Participation in group consolidation according to IFRS.
- Preparation of parts of the group notes.
- Proactive development of process optimizations, efficiency improvements, and automations.
- Independently develop and implement solution approaches.
- Participation in FI projects.
- Collaboration with auditors.
What you will need
- Completed commercial training or tax specialist.
- Economic education or state-certified international accountant.
- Very good knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Excellent SAP ERP/R3 and PC skills.
- Good English language skills in both written and spoken form.
- Strong numerical understanding, high sense of responsibility, assertiveness.
- Service-oriented approach to customers.
- Strong team orientation and openness in independent work.
Does this opportunity as a General Ledger Accountant on a 2-year assignment intrigue you? If so, please take advantage of the efficient online application option to submit your meaningful documents.