Digital Media Manager Social Media (m/f/d)
- Location: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Entry as: limited to max. 2 years
- Work Area: Communication
What you will do
tesa® is looking for an International Digital Media Manager (m/f/d) with a focus on social media to support the marketing team in driving the growth of the brand and its affiliates in the European market. The role is derived from our full-funnel approach and includes the planning and execution of social media and digital campaigns to increase brand and product awareness, engage with the end consumer, influence purchase decisions and drive efficient sales. The focus is on creating insights-driven digital campaigns to efficiently reach our target groups through touchpoint and channel-specific communication. As part of our highly qualified and constantly growing team, the Digital Media Manager works closely with external agencies and internal brand departments such as Marketing, eCommerce, Sales Consumer Insights & Research.
- Implementation and further development of the social media strategy
He/she collects trend and market requirements through communication with the global teams, conferences or specialist seminars/literature and develops strategy proposals independently and in consultation with the Head of Media Excellence with regard to channel mix, focus, content types, social commerce and community management.
- Media planning: Together with the International Media Manager, the job holder is responsible for cross-channel and cross-country media planning and ensures digital implementation together with the interfaces and agencies.
- Content conceptualization and implementation
He/she is responsible for content planning from conception to implementation management for all social media channels defined for MU Consumer, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok and many more. He/she is in close contact with the Marketing Managers and the Digital MarComs of the streams in order to continuously develop and align a joint master content plan.
- Development of influencer campaigns: Analysis of local touchpoints in the defined target group. Conception of campaigns with local opinion leaders (influencers) within local social media channels, blogs and video platforms.
- Reporting: He/she is responsible for comprehensive, international reporting of activities and results on all social media channels of tesa SE regarding the
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or a comparable degree.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the strategic and operational management of digital channels with a focus on social media with regard to channel mix, content, media planning (and experience in control), social commerce and community management in an agency environment or as a responsible person on the corporate side.
- High degree of creativity, high self-motivation, strong communication skills, team spirit, international mindset, analytical thinking, strategic planning, conceptual skills, results-oriented, goal-oriented.
- Sound experience in project management or in project manager functions is a plus
- Willingness to travel (10%)
- Very good written and spoken German & English and command of other foreign languages is an advantage