IT Project Controller (m/f/d)
- Location: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Controlling
What you will do
Join our forward-thinking controlling team as IT Project Controller, where you will play a pivotal role in steering the global IT investments. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your financial expertise in ensuring the right investments in our continued developing IT landscape and impacting the success of our business on a global scale.
- Provide strategic financial insights to the management, aiding in the control of our global IT investments
- Act as a financial advisor to the Head of Global IT and project leaders, offering support in day-to-day project budget control
- Oversee the financial aspects of tesa's global IT investments, ensuring investments are controlled and monitored and bringing transparency on the return on investment
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize a robust global monitoring and steering framework.
- Steering the planning and forecasting of IT projects, owning the planning process, and harmonizing the various steps and elements involved.
- Innovate and streamline reporting processes while maintaining continuity in communication and content.
What you will need
- Master’s degree in economics, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in operational controlling, with at least 3 years in IT Controlling
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual abilities.
- Team-oriented with a high level of self-confidence, demonstrating initiative and assertiveness.
- Passionate about delivering improvements and being part of highly motivated and driven team
- Extensive knowledge of modern business methods for financial evaluation.
- Experience working or studying in an international environment.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS O365, along with significant experience using Power-BI or similar data analysis/visualization tools.
- Familiarity with SAP is a must