Lab Manager Novel PSA Chemistry (m/f/x)
- Ort: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Einstieg als: Professionals
- Tätigkeitsbereich: Research and Development
- Referenznummer: 2024-0059
- Abteilung: Technology Development
- Maximal erreichbare Entgeltgruppe: AT (unrated)
- Vertrag: Permanent
- Laboratory management: Disciplinary and technical responsibility for a larger team of employees, including technical training and development
- Development of pressure sensitive adhesives, VLI formulations, primer and novel raw materials
- Management and optimization of a range of standard building blocks and intermediates through analysis and benchmarking and initiation the necessary resulting projects
- Support and initiate development projects as project leader/owner.
- Support and initiate patent applications and advice the team on the invention disclosure process
Initiation of internal and external technology projects (university and industrial cooperations), initiation of master theses and build internal networks focusing on production sites, BUs, tPN and other relevant functions
Ensure compliance with safety, quality and environmental standards as well as the development and documentation of relevant know-how of existing and new building blocks
- Chemist (PhD) with comprehensive knowledge in organic and polymer chemistry.
- Several years of professional experience in polymer or adhesive formulation and processing or a comparable industrial environment.
- Independent and analytical working style, as well as a strong ability to work in teams, assertiveness and excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to break down complex tasks into smaller work packages
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills
- Excellent language skills in both English and German