Paralegal Corporate Law (m/f/x)
- Location: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Legal
What you will do
Are you sharp-minded individual with a passion for law? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, global environment? If you’re nodding, this is the opportunity for you to join our legal team as a Paralegal at tesa SE Headquarters in Norderstedt only a short hop from Hamburg airport.
In this role, you will be spearheading exciting projects and actively interacting with various stakeholders across the organization— from interns to the C-suite. You will play an indispensable part in shaping our legal strategies and processes.
- Spearhead global projects and independently lead smaller initiatives
- Support General Counsel and the Legal Team Competition & Coporate Law with drafting presentations, creating and reviewing legal documents (e.g. shareholder resolutions, PoAs),
- Manage budgets, process invoices and align with Accounting and Controlling
- Develop and optimize internal processes and guidelines
- Independently coordinate corporate secretarial matters at a global level, liaising with external attorneys and notaries as well as international subsidiaries, control signature approval processes
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling appointments, coordinating meetings, and managing calendars
- Manage and update corporate databases, maintain digital files
What you will need
- Completed studies in business law (LL.B and/or LL.M) or economics or comparable training with corresponding professional experience in a law firm
- Prior experience in corporate law; knowledge in competition law is a plus
- Fluent in English and German (written and oral)
- Strong communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be responsible, accountable, result-driven and able to manage competing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 and general comfort with learning new programs and software
You are a committed, dynamic and highly self-motivated personality with a "hands-on mentality” and a very good understanding of legal and economic contexts. Your outstanding organizational skills and the ability to change priorities as needed allow you to manage a wide array of tasks seamlessly and with little guidance. You have a good attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines and maintaining a good sense of humor. Strong client-service orientation and a high level of integrity as well as discretion in handling confidential information are second nature to you. Your positive attitude and practical problem-solving abilities not only make you a great team member but also embody the professional ethos we value.
This role is based in our Corporate Headquarter in Norderstedt, close to Hamburg Airport.