Team Lead Learning and Organizational Development (m/w/x)
- Location: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Human Resources
What you will do
The Learning and Development Team Lead will drive the conceptualization and implementation of all Learning and Development (L&D) initiatives across tesa HQ. As a key influencer in the development and growth of our talent, you will be responsible for designing and executing cutting-edge L&D programs. In addition to overseeing talent development topics, you will lead a team of two L&D professionals and collaborate closely with the global team on localization efforts.
- Spearhead the design and delivery of innovative L&D programs to meet the needs of a diverse workforce
- Design & Delivery of global Leadership Development Programs
- Lead, coach, and manage a team of two L&D professionals.
- Collaborate with global L&D leaders to ensure localized content is effective and culturally sensitive.
- Liaise with cross-functional departments to identify organizational needs and develop tailored training solutions.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of L&D initiatives through data-driven metrics.
- Partner with key stakeholders, including hiring managers and senior leadership, to assess organizational development needs.
- Serve as an L&D ambassador, actively promoting a culture of continuous learning and growth within the organization.
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in L&D, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management and program development.
- Fluency in English; proficiency in German is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team.