HR Learning & Development Administrator (m/f/d)
- Location: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Entry as: limited to max. 2 years
- Work Area: Human Resources
What you will do
- Managing the training calendar and organizing training sessions, workshops, and seminars
- Planning and coordinating internal and external trainers
- Creating training documentaion and preparing training rooms and materials
- Managing participant lists, feedback forms, and training results
- Monitoring the budget allocation for training and development activities
- Handling inquiries and registrations for training sessions
- Administration and payroll for all interns, including contract management and point-of-contact for administrative enquiries
- Close coordination with the payroll responsible and other colleagues in the HR services department
What you will need
- You have completed education in office management, assistance, or a related field.
- You have experience in providing administrative support for training and development activities, as well as knowledge in managing documents and data.
- You should be communicative, a team player, and organized, as you will be in close contact with other departments and trainers.
- You ideally have great German and English communication skills.