Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/x)
- Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Collaborate closely with hiring departments and HRBPs to understand the staffing needs and develop recruitment strategies.
- Support the Talent Acquisition Specialist in sourcing and identifying potential candidates to ensure that only the most qualified candidates are invited for interviews.
- Conduct personality assessments and interviews to determine the suitability of candidates for various roles within the organization.
- Manage the hiring process from end-to-end, including extending job offers and negotiating terms of employment.
Improve the overall candidate experience by actively participating in initiatives such as conducting interview training sessions, attending employer branding events, and improving the onboarding process.
Contribute to a positive team spirit and provide guidance to junior team members as required.
- Drive process excellence and contribute to our ambition to become a center of excellence for recruiting topics, working with other departments within and beyond HR.
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager with strong knowledge in active sourcing and international hiring.
- Project management experience is a plus, including managing and executing initiatives to enhance the candidate experience, employer brand, and onboarding process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong focus on customer orientation.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to drive performance as a team, foster a culture of process excellence, and contribute to our ambition to become a center of excellence for recruiting topics.
- Proficiency in using recruitment software and applicant tracking systems is a must.