Intern Employer Branding (m/w/d)
- Ort: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Einstieg als: Intern
- Tätigkeitsbereich: Human Resources
- Referenznummer: 2024-0054
- Abteilung: Human Resources
- Maximal erreichbare Entgeltgruppe: E02
- Vertrag: limited to max. 6 months
We are searching for a global Employer Branding Intern to join our dynamic team. This role is central to our mission of engaging and retaining the best talent in the industry. As the Employer Branding Intern, you will report directly to the Employer Branding Manager and assist with the delivery and roll-out of our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) on a global level, building our brand presence on various platforms, and form meaningful relationships within the industry.
- You will be supporting the Employer Branding Manager on ongoing projects and day-to-day business.
- You have passion for Employer Branding as well as the willingness to take responsibility for your own smaller projects.
- You have strong communication skills and ability to work in a team as well as interdisciplinary thinking and strength in setting priorities.
- You have an independent way of working , high level of commitment and organizational skills
- You will take on ownership of exciting projects, demonstrating your ability to work independently and deliver results that drive our Employer Branding goals forward.
- You will assist in crucial areas including helping to manage our Agency and work with internal stakeholders to bring our Employer Branding campaign to life.
- You will stay updated on industry trends to ensure our employer brand remains competitive on a global stage.
- You study HR Management, marketing communications, psychology, social sciences or a related field of study or are currently in your gap year between your Bachelor's and Master's degree.
- You have some initial experience working in HR and/or Marketing & Communications.
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment and are eager to bring your own creative ideas to the team and make a meaningful contribution.
- You have a proactive attitude and enjoy taking charge of projects, demonstrating a willingness to drive initiatives forward.
- You possess a natural talent for organization, prioritization, and time management
- You have ideally good English and German communication skills, both written and spoken.
- You are confident in using MS Office programs.
- You are available for a period of 6 months.