Senior Supply Chain Controller (m/f/x)
- Location: Hamburg, Norderstedt - tesa Headquarter
- Entry as: Permanent
- Work Area: Controlling
What you will do
Join tesa, a globally recognized adhesive tape manufacturer renowned for quality and innovation that reaches every corner of the world. As our Global Supply Chain Financial Controller, you'll play a pivotal role in steering the financial strategies of our global logistics and materials management. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to our exciting journey, making a meaningful impact within a household brand that's cherished worldwide.
- Provide strategic financial insights to Head of Global Supply Chain to control logistics and materials management.
- Act as a strategic financial advisor to logistics and material management functions, supporting day-to-day operations and projects.
- Oversee financial aspects of tesa's global supply chain to control and monitor costs.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize global monitoring and steering framework.
- Plan and forecast supply chain costs, harmonizing various steps and elements involved.
- Manage planning, forecasting, and monitoring of service charging for global logistics and central warehouse costs in Europe.
- Aid in decision-making processes by conducting thorough financial analysis and presenting key insights and recommendations.
- Innovate reporting processes, participate in international business projects, and implement cross-departmental process optimization tasks.
What you will need
- Master’s degree in economics, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in operational controlling, with at least 3 years in the supply chain sector.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual abilities.
- Team-oriented with a confident demeanour, demonstrating initiative and assertiveness.
- Passionate about delivering improvements and being part of highly motivated and driven team
- Extensive knowledge of modern business methods for financial evaluation.
- Experience working or studying in an international environment.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- German language skills are desirable but not a must
- Significant experience using ERP (SAP)
- Familiarity with Power BI or similar analysis/visualisation is a plus